Monday, April 16, 2012

Sticky Window Fun!

Today, I took a window in a quiet corner of our dining room to make a sticky window. I cut a piece of contact paper to size and then taped it sticky side out to the window. Then I filled cups with pom poms, letter tiles, sticks, shape buttons and transparent color circles. Miss Independent loves sticking objects to the window and it's a great place to hang out and talk about what letters, shapes and colors she is using.

Other ideas for sticking:
assemble simple jigsaw puzzles
pasta
felt pieces and use as a felt board
coins
buttons
cotton balls
family photos
hair bows and clips
paper dolls
plants
flowers





4 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love the way you laid out all the materials - so inviting and organised! Thanks for linking up with the Weekly Kid's Co-op.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so much fun. I bet it looked so pretty with the light.
    Thanks for linking to the Sunday showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kara, I saw your post and thought this was a great idea, so had a go with my two girls. Here's a link to our experience (http://kaetoo.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/mr-d-photo-day-and-toddler-art.html). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete