Saturday, April 21, 2012

Strawberry Picking

I love to go strawberry picking with my children. The weather is perfect and I love watching them hunt for the perfect, biggest, smallest or ugliest strawberry. We ended up getting three buckets of berries this visit. I used some for strawberry pie and snacking and the rest is frozen for making ice cream this summer.  It's wonderful to get outside and show the kids where berries come from :)


Mr. Rolo


Miss Independent



Mr. Bright-side



Yum-O!


Some strawberry reading...




4 comments:

  1. Very fun! I hadn't thought about trying to get the biggest, smallest etc. Thanks for sharing at AfterSchool.
    Kelly at Little Wonders' Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time!! Thank you for sharing at Happy Family Times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumo, picking strawberries is such a wonderful thing for kids! Your kids all look like they had a ball :-) My son loves picking our stawberries, and I have wonderful memories doing the same when I was little.

    Thanks for sharing at Happy Family Times :-)

    ReplyDelete