Monday, May 7, 2012

It's the process, not the product

We had a nice little crafty afternoon today with on and off thunderstorms rumbling outside. I almost wasn't going to post the pictures from today because frankly the final product is far from dazzling. However, I reminded myself this is not a blog about picture perfect crafts, it is a blog about hands on learning and I think we accomplished that today :) Here's to the process, not the product!

Below Miss Independent and Mr Bright side are painting rocks for rock critters.




Below Miss Independent and Mr. Rolo are using our sticky window for a tissue paper collage.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kara! You have a great blog and I appreciate all of the ideas you share. Thank you for the reminder about crafting being about the process and not the product. That can be a hard thing for little ones to understand. =)

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much Heather! I'm heading over to visit you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those stones are so cute. My friend made Goblin a box of them for Christmas and he spent the morning peeling the eyes off every ingle one. Doh!
    thanks for linking to kids co-op

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny, thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete