Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rising 3rd graders summer reading list

Here is Mr. Bright-side's summer reading list:

The Matchlock Gun by Walter Edmonds



Give me Liberty by Dianne Helmer  visit www.perfectionlearning.com for many more books in this genre (just started this one and so far he REALLY likes it)

Highlights Magazine



The Magic Shell by Nicholasa Mohr

Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #10: Ancient Greece and the Olympics: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #16 Hour of the Olympics 

The Code of the Drum by LL Owens























4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing on the Afterschool Blog Hop this week. I'll have to read these books with my daughter this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is going into 3rd grade next year. I will have to show him this list! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, hope there are a few he enjoys :)

    ReplyDelete