Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What's in the waiting bag for June?

I bought a set of mini cars that included a science center truck, ice cream truck, recycle truck, parking enforcement van and a bike shop car. Then I used an old pillow case and fabric markers to create a scene inspired by the cars. I first saw this idea here: http://teeatimeplayschool.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-mind-is-always-thinking-about-fun.html



Counting cards.


I made two felt pizzas just by cutting shapes out of felt, very easy.



Sequence cards.

Click here to see what's in the waiting bag for May!

6 comments:

  1. Love your post Kara! Thanks for the credit too. I look forward to following you!
    Kelly
    Teea Time Playschool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from Triple T Mum. I love this post. I am featuring this on my Kids Co-op Showcase, published on Thursday. I am also pinning this to the Kids Co-op Pinterest Board. Thanks for linking up to the Kids Co-op!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the Sunday Showcase, fun ideas! I love the sequencing cards and need to get some.

    ReplyDelete