Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Headed to preschool? Read this!

This book is such a wonderful introduction to preschool. As a preschool teacher, I feel it hits on all the important topics from separation anxiety to friendships to preschool activities. I read this to my class during their first week and they were all very interested in comparing how our school was similar (and different) from the school portrayed in the story. My three year old daughter also really enjoys this story, especially the art work which is all in a child's style. Happy reading!


3 comments:

  1. We actually just got this out of the library and read it last night. My little Priscilla starts preschool for the first time on Wednesday. This book really helped her get excited I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks brilliant.

    Thanks for linking to the Sunday showcase.

    ReplyDelete