Sunday, August 19, 2012

Learning to spell my name!


Suddenly in the last week, Miss Independent is constantly asking how to spell her name. So here are a couple of things I put together in about 15-20 minutes.

I wrote her name on a piece of purple construction paper and then sealed it under contact paper on a low window. I also wrote her name on white index cards. She can stick the letter cards onto the sticky paper. She can also stick letter magnets or pom poms along the letters of her name.


I wrote her name on a piece of plain paper and then set out the letter magnets for her to match. This can go on the fridge or on her desk.


I wrote the letters of her name on clothes pins and then also on one white index card. She can match the clothes pin letters to the letters on the index card to spell her name.

2 comments: