Saturday, September 22, 2012

Loose Materials on Light Table

I introduced loose materials onto our light table at preschool. After a little bit of guidance about keeping the stones on the table my students had fun exploring. They attempted making flowers and trees. But for the most part, they mostly enjoyed feeling all the stones and examining them with the light. One child remarked, "the stones look like they have little lights inside them." I have the light table butted up to a mirror for extra viewing and light reflection.

Without flash.




With flash.








2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing on the Afterschool Linky. I can see how much fun this could be after a busy day at school. I'm sure there are so many ways to learn with the light box too. Can't wait to see what you share next time.

    ReplyDelete