Saturday, September 15, 2012

My favorite parenting books

I've read a lot of parenting books since I started this journey eight years ago. I think researching parenting ideas keeps a lot of my parenting anxieties at bay and it makes me feel proactive about the whole journey which can be pretty crazy at times. When you hit a parenting trouble spot you can feel very alone and these books really became my friends during some challenging times. I pass these on in hopes one or two may help you too.


Kara is mom to three children ages 8, 5 and 3 years. She was a stay at home mom for 7 years before returning to work as a preschool teacher last year.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic list! I love the books you have included. I will be featuring this list at The Sunday Showcase this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a mother of 4 and honest diapers always worked for my kids. You just go with what works for your child. I also have noticed that they work differently for different ages as well. Good idea to try a few out before you buy the jumbo packs.
    honest diaper

    ReplyDelete