Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Sensory Bag

I took 20 oz of hair gel and a gallon freezer bag and a bunch of dollar store halloween erasers for this fun bag. I also taped up the bag to avoid leaks. My 3 year old cannot stop toughing this bag so funny! I'm using it to promote hand strength. "Can you push the ghost from this corner to this corner?" But it's also been good for counting. "How many cats do you see?" All in all I'm glad I made this. I think this would be fun to use with sea creature erasers, it would look like an underwater world with the blue gel.

Using her fingers to push the pumpkin across the length of the bag.


2 comments:

  1. Great idea, I just picked up a pack of mini-pumpkin erasers for our Halloween Theme and have been wondering how I should use them. This might be perfect!

    Hope you don't mind that I pinned this!

    ReplyDelete