Saturday, May 31, 2014

The High Rise-Private Eyes Series by Cynthia Rylant

I love finding great series in children's literature because it promises lots of great reading experiences for your child. My son a rising 2nd grader is really enjoying The High-Rise Private Eyes series by Cynthia Rylant.

There are eight books in the series and I'm pretty sure almost any library will have them. Our library has 10 or more copies per book. They are recommended for grades K-3. These are funny, mysteries for the begining chapter book reader with lots of great illustraions by G. Brian Karas. Check them out at your local library for some fun summer reading!


The High Rise Private Eyes
  • The High Rise Private Eyes #1: The Case of the Missing Monkey
  • The High Rise Private Eyes #2: The Case of the Climbing Cat
  • The High Rise Private Eyes: The Case of the Puzzling Possum
  • The High Rise Private Eyes: The Case of the Troublesome Turtle
  • The High Rise Private Eyes: The Case of the Sleepy Sloth
  • The High Rise Private Eyes: The Case of the Fidgety Fox
  • The High Rise Private Eyes: The Case of the Baffled Bear
  • The High Rise Private Eyes: The Case of the Desperate Duck

2 comments:

  1. I agree, finding a great series my kids enjoy is something I am always seeking. Although my kids are too old for these books, I know it will be appreciated by many. Cynthia Rylant is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete